ILLINOIS- Swarovski Certified Nail Artist Workshop
The goal of the academy is to enhance education, product knowledge & application techniques of Swarovski crystals as they relate to the beauty industry, while building a loyal community, brand recognition & awareness in the beauty industry. The one day Swarovski Certified Nail Artist program is designed to give nail technicians the skillset needed to successfully apply Swarovski® crystals to manicure & pedicure services ensuring beautiful, durable & long lasting results. This program is aimed at creating an elite community of talented nail artists that can professionally create and apply crystal nail art regardless of what brand of nail products they choose to use.
At the end of this one day workshop you will be skilled in:
- The application of Swarovski crystals & Swarovski Crystalpixie for longest wear & durability.
- Different methods of crystal design, placement & troubleshooting when using various application techniques (i.e. Gel systems, traditional nail enamel & nail glue).
- The most efficient removal techniques to use without causing damage to the nails or crystals.
- Marketing techniques to enhance your business including retail tips, how to price this add-on service and how to schedule your time accordingly.
- Proper branding to get the most out of your new title “Swarovski Certified Nail Artist”!
- All participants will receive an official Swarovski Crystal Beauty Academy Nail Artist tote bag filled with everything you need to get started including, but not limited to: Swarovski Crystal Beauty Academy Nail Artist Manual, Swarovski crystals & Crystalpixie Petite and Edge, Swarovski branded nail art work mat, nail wheels, Beauty Academy T-Shirt, Certified Nail Artist logo bloc, business card holder, & badge, certificate of completion, Crystal Katana & more..Workshop fees may be added & will vary depending on venue.
1st pymt (deposit) is non-refundable, but may be transferred to a later class date or another class.You must be present and paid in full to receive Class Kit at the start of the class**
**Additional payments may be made using the Cash app or Apple Pay. Contact Keren for details!